Overall, my contact sheet came out very nice i liked how the black and grays came out in the bright reds. The thing that I did well was the macro because i really brought out the colors and the texture on the candy wraper. What i think I could of done better was to pick a different place to put the extreme angle shot because it is too close to the crop picture which is the same thing.Thursday, September 11, 2008
Contact Sheet
Overall, my contact sheet came out very nice i liked how the black and grays came out in the bright reds. The thing that I did well was the macro because i really brought out the colors and the texture on the candy wraper. What i think I could of done better was to pick a different place to put the extreme angle shot because it is too close to the crop picture which is the same thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment