The thing that i liked about taking this picture was how I got a cool pattern on his shoes and his shirt. I also like how his mood is serious and not so happy or sad. The thing that could of made my picture better was to choose a different background because it makes the mood look a little less boring. What also could of made the picture better was to bring out the lighting on my partners face. Extreme angles take photography to a whole new level because of the shape and positioned of the model. Extreme angle makes a simple lame snapshot into a batter snapshot and even into a photograph.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Compositional Trick #4 Extreme Angles
The thing that i liked about taking this picture was how I got a cool pattern on his shoes and his shirt. I also like how his mood is serious and not so happy or sad. The thing that could of made my picture better was to choose a different background because it makes the mood look a little less boring. What also could of made the picture better was to bring out the lighting on my partners face. Extreme angles take photography to a whole new level because of the shape and positioned of the model. Extreme angle makes a simple lame snapshot into a batter snapshot and even into a photograph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment