"Like a bird, wishing I could fly away"The reason why I chose this metaphor is because of all of the problems that I have to go trough every day. A bird can go anywhere it chooses to, it decides for itself on what decisions to make and the limit on the things it can do. For most teens we have a lot of problems that we have to deal with and sometimes we all wish we can get up and just get out of any situation. Another reason why i chose this metaphor is because mostly everyone is run by a certain “ruler” weather it is your parents or guardians and you are chosen to do what they want you to do and as for birds as soon as they learned to fly they can go or do whatever they want.
What I believe I have done well on this artwork was the composition, the placement of everything it all fit perfectly into the artwork. I really like the way that I put the birds in their even though it was very hard at a slow pace I got it done. What I believe I could have done better on is making me turn into a bird more I kind of had to rush it all and it looks as if I just threw some feathers in. Overall, I feel as if I did a good job but I know that if I devoted all of my time into this assignment I could of done an even better job.
No comments:
Post a Comment