What I believe that I did well was the paint brush of the Cesar Chavez High School gym as my background. I also believe I did well on the font graduation because of the drop shadow and the cursive font that I chose for it. What I could have done better with my Graduation Program was to make the back cover a bit more exiting and with at least more color to it or maybe even add a picture of the school and feather the edges a little. Graphic design was a bit harder than I suspected because you have to start with a white screen and you have to add every little detail that you want added on it. What I believe is an important aspect of graphic design is to emphasize a particular part of the picture so that the eye would not wonder. Some advice that I would give to your next year’s students is probably to make some kind of thumbnails or brainstorm so that you can have your ideas written down.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Graduation Program
What I believe that I did well was the paint brush of the Cesar Chavez High School gym as my background. I also believe I did well on the font graduation because of the drop shadow and the cursive font that I chose for it. What I could have done better with my Graduation Program was to make the back cover a bit more exiting and with at least more color to it or maybe even add a picture of the school and feather the edges a little. Graphic design was a bit harder than I suspected because you have to start with a white screen and you have to add every little detail that you want added on it. What I believe is an important aspect of graphic design is to emphasize a particular part of the picture so that the eye would not wonder. Some advice that I would give to your next year’s students is probably to make some kind of thumbnails or brainstorm so that you can have your ideas written down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment