What I believe I did well on the Academic Excellence Letter Program was the Pegasus that I got on the picture. I like that I have that Pegasus and not the same old regular Pegasus that everyone else is using. What i believe I could have done way better was to make my background a bit grayish and not just plain with a bit purple. What i struggled with the most was probably the fonts, because I couldn’t have the same font on every word and the same size. I had trouble with the font because of the placement because if I put any words on the Pegasus it would be very difficult to read. I feel like as if i did much better on my Graduation cover because I didn’t rush that one as fast as i had to rush this Program cover.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Alternate Program: Academic Excellence Letter
What I believe I did well on the Academic Excellence Letter Program was the Pegasus that I got on the picture. I like that I have that Pegasus and not the same old regular Pegasus that everyone else is using. What i believe I could have done way better was to make my background a bit grayish and not just plain with a bit purple. What i struggled with the most was probably the fonts, because I couldn’t have the same font on every word and the same size. I had trouble with the font because of the placement because if I put any words on the Pegasus it would be very difficult to read. I feel like as if i did much better on my Graduation cover because I didn’t rush that one as fast as i had to rush this Program cover.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment