Over the several past months we have been working with photoshop and learning the new tools. This is the work that we have completed in digital photography 1-2 since the first day. The photographs that will be found in my digital photography portfolio are Compositional trick #1: Rule of Thirds, Compositional trick #2: Leading Lines, Compositional trick #3: Macro, Compositional trick #4 Extreme Angles, Compositional trick #5: Cropping, Contact Sheet, Self Portrait, Adjustment Layer, Creative Me, The Scream: My Interpretation, Scary Expressions, Critique: Parke Harrison’s “Guardian”, Haunted Chavez, Social Issue, and last but not least Lyrics.
I feel as if I’m satisfied on how my entire photography portfolio came out. I met all the requirements and I have finished all of the photography assignment. The photo that I am most proud of is my lyric because I took my time and I really worked very hard on it. The assignment that I struggled a lot on is the Haunted Chavez. I struggled on that assignment because I couldn’t find any other person than my partner to be a zombie. Overall, I know I could have made a little more changes with most of my assignments. What I learned on this class on this semester is how to use most of all photoshop. Before this class I have never heard of photoshop but I’m glad I did
I feel as if I’m satisfied on how my entire photography portfolio came out. I met all the requirements and I have finished all of the photography assignment. The photo that I am most proud of is my lyric because I took my time and I really worked very hard on it. The assignment that I struggled a lot on is the Haunted Chavez. I struggled on that assignment because I couldn’t find any other person than my partner to be a zombie. Overall, I know I could have made a little more changes with most of my assignments. What I learned on this class on this semester is how to use most of all photoshop. Before this class I have never heard of photoshop but I’m glad I did
1 comment:
Your portfolio looks excellent. I would also like to comment on your random picture. First I don't think "tooken" is a word. Second.. I really like that shot to. It captures your essence.
You have some nice projects here. I think you do pretty well with everything I give you. I was looking through your projects and even your adjustment layer photo is really cool I think, although it was just a simple thing. Keep up the great work, I really enjoy it.
Post a Comment