Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haunted Chavez

This project is about the highschool that i am attending and making it look like a horror picture. My initial idea was to make the picture look as if i am running from zombies for my very life. For my initial idea I wanted to make the zombies with a little more of a scary look and to have a group of zombies like women, boys and girls to be chasing me and to have them all look as if they were running also. I had many difficulties but one of them were getting more people involved to be zombies I had no one to ask. Another difficulty problem that i had was making the shadows look like real shadows. Some problems that i faced was making the scene more darker and scary like, I solved those problems by making the tons of layers with black and by taking the eraser and erasing spots out of each one. I believe I did well on the composition on Where I was standing in the picture and where the zombies were placed. My overall thought on this project was good I believe I did a very good job on this project.

No comments: