When I look at the zombie picture it makes me think of the scariest thing that I have ever seen in my life. i thought that i look like as if I were in a video game graphics on the blood the way it is spread out throught my face and clothing. The zombie picture also remindes me of the video games because of my big eyes and my big mouth and the way that they are rotated.
When i look at the ghost picture it remindes me of a peacefull little wonderful place can be as scary as ever for instence look at the expression on my face it looks so peacefull and non scary.This picture remindes me that many peacefull and quite places cannot be so peacfull as you believe.
When i look at this picture it looks as if im turning into somekind of hideous beast. I look angry and like as if im going to go nuts. If you look closely into my eyes can see very clearly that my pupils are facing opposite directions so that i can have a funny look in my eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment